My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://motherhoodandwords.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 18, 2008

guest-blogging

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. Your thoughts and good wishes are a virtual buoy, helping me stay afloat. Thank you!

I am guest-blogging over at the Minneapolis StarTribune's Cribsheet today. And each day for the rest of the week, Cribsheet will post a short essay from one of my Mother Words students. Please check out Cribsheet each day this week to read my students' wonderful writing.

I also want to take a moment to highlight other recent publications by former students. Check out Patty's "Ready or Not," at mamazine and Deb's "Camping While Black" at The Mothers Movement Online. Way to go, ladies!

No comments: